• Strategies for dealing with high grain prices:
– What are the implications of cutting back grain?
– Should I cull cows?
– What alternatives are available?
• Getting the most out of your winter pastures, and a pasture walk.
• Can you get more out of your irrigation system?
• PUP grazing, how does it work with winter pastures?
• An update on the latest C4 Milk project research from Gatton.
Ross Warren and Ray Murphy from the QLD DAF dairy team will be delivering the workshop.
RSVPs essential for catering of morning tea and lunch
RSVP Ray Murphy – 0417 622 273 or email: email@example.com
This workshop is supported by the DAF C4 Milk Project, Dairy Fodder Water for Profit project and Subtropical Dairy Programme