- This event has passed.
Farm Business Fundamentals – Gympie (Day 2 of 2)
June 17, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
You are invited to come along to this two day program presented by experienced Dairy Farm consultant Tom Farran. The program provides participants with the skills and knowledge to setup and use good record keeping systems for farm financial and physical information, prepare an annual farm budget and create a balance sheet for their business. It will introduce Dairy Australia’s Standard Chart of Accounts, Dairy Farm Business Analysis fact sheets and the Dairy Cash Budgeting Tool.
Covering the Basics
• Principles, concepts and terminology
• Information in your business and how you can use it
• Keeping good financial and physcial records
• Working with your bank
• Tax requirements and your legal obligations
• People in your business
• Getting setup
• Using the dairy Standard Chart of Accounts
• Going electronic – spreadsheets, software and life in the cloud
Financial data and budgeting
• Farm budgets – completing an annual farm cash budget
• Tracking cashflow and performance through the year
• Preparing a balance sheet
Monitoring and Reporting
• Farm business performance indicators
• Tracking farm business performance over time
This is the 2nd day of a 2 day workshop.