- This event has passed.
Drought Feeding Strategies – Casino
19 February @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pmFree
You’re invited to a drought feeding strategies discussion group
Join us for an informal discussion group to discuss options and strategies for feeding your dairy herd during the current season. David Barber and Ross Warren from QDAF will join us to focus on some options around drought feeding. Topics of discussion may include, but are not limited to;
– Feed availability – what’s available and is it really worth feeding
– Cost analysis of available feeds – cheap feeds are not always good value
– How to pull a diet together with what you have available
– Options for the dry and young herds
– General discussion and questions
To Alicia Richters by Friday 14th February 2020 on 0427 916 650 or email@example.com
$0 – this event is bought to you courtesy of Subtropical Dairy and Dairy Australia.
Morning tea and lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Please note that should we get less than 6 participants at an event, this event may be postponed the day before, so please ensure you RSVP.